Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hey, I'm married now!

Wow, it's already October.  And I've already been married for *almost* a month!

I will write all about the perfection that was our wedding, but for now, here are a few pictures.  :)

Fresh out of the SLC Temple



Gosh, I am so blessed.  And YES, I am loving married life.  We had an amazing reception in WA, a fantastic honeymoon in the Bahamas, and we are so enjoying settling into everyday family life.  I think Ayla is still getting used to the idea that Kyle has moved in and is here all the time, I think she feels she needs to fight for my attention.  But things are so good and I am beyond happy.  I'm so grateful to our family and friends who have supported us along the way.  :)  We are really very lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. What a wonderful day and event. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete