Ayla did well on both flights (to Seattle she was just happy and cute and to Utah she slept the entire flight).
While in Washington we got to:
- Open presents with family (on my mom's side AND my dad's side)
- Visit downtown Seattle
- Enjoy Ivar's clam chowder
- Drink delicious coffee
- Eat at Dick's
- See the Harry Potter exhibit at The Pacific Science Center
- Eat real Seattle Teriyaki (there is nothing like it in Utah)
- Spend time with the people I love the most in the state that I love the most.
Here are some photos from the visit. They are mostly from my cell phone because my camera broke a week before Christmas. OF COURSE.
|Ayla sitting in Grandpa Kurt's childhood chair, playing with uncle Aaron|
|She wanted baby Jesus|
|She found her favorite place at grandma's house|
|Relaxing with uncle Chad|
|Ayla and grandpa John|
|Ayla and grammy Syl|
|Grandma and Ayla in the Center House|
|Joseph, Ayla, and Tonja in front of the snow globe in the Center House|
|The Pacific Science Center|
|Eating at Dick's after we saw Harry Potter|
I wish that I had more photos, I would have hundreds had my camera not been broken!
I can't wait to get back to Washington again. I am working on a way to be back there in the next 6 months. Wish me luck!