Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 23.

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

1.  I hate water touching me.  Obviously I bathe, but I just hate water touching me.
2.  I am impatient.

3.  I am obsessed with animals.  All animals.

4.  I love to be social, but I have a hard time with it because I am extremely shy.

5.  I love coffee.  Not just drinking it, but I love the actual process from which a cherry-like fruit becomes an aromatic delightful beverage.  And I know the entire process start to finish.  Starbuck's Black Apron, baby!

6.  Just like I hate water touching me, I actually hate drinking water.  Weird.  Again, I obviously drink water because it's necessary, I just never enjoy it.

7.  I used to be a Scotish Highland dancer and dance at Highland games/competitions.

8.  I have two favorite colors.  Orange and Green.

9.  I love to watch documentaries.  About anything and everything.  I never met a documentary I didn't like!

10.  I don't notice when people call me "TonJa", emphasis on the "j".  People think they are being funny but I have been called that so often that it doesn't even phase me.  It does not offend me, however, it's not my name.  (If you don't already know, my name is pronounced "TonYa".)

11.  I excell in American Sign Language.  I took two years in high school and it seemed to come naturally.  I am constantly signing to myself and seeing the physical sign of words/phrases in my mind.

12.  I am terrified of the dark.  Embarrassingly afraid of the dark.  Even if there is someone with me I need to have some sort of night light.  If I wake up in the middle of the night and the room is pitch black I will have a full-on panic attack.

13.  I am obsessed with paranomal things.  I love to watch all things haunted even if it means not sleeping for nights at a time.

14.  I was introduced to the spelling of my daughter's name by The Shield.  In the 3rd season there is an Armenian girl named "Ayla" pronounced "Eye-la".  I already wanted to name my daughter Isla (I was about 3 months pregnant when I discovered the spelling), but fell in love with the meaning behind this Armenian spelling.

15.  I love to sing, read, write, dance, and laugh.
12/01/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment