Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 26.

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.



Times Square, NYC June 2008
 I traveled to New York with the women of the Willden family.  My mom's husband Kurtis has an amazing mother who wanted all 15 women (and girls) to join her in NYC for an entire week!  We saw everything!  We took the tour buses around the city, bought black market handbags, ate pizza, ate hot dogs, lounged in Central Park, rode the subway (tons),  shopped at Bergdorfs, FAO Shwartz, drank frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity, climbed to the top of the Statue of Liberty, explored Ellis Island, saw Wicked on Broadway, saw The Lion King on Broadway, waited in an early morning line to be in the audience of the David Letterman Show and didn't get tickets, heck, I even went to a Met's game and watched my hometown Mariner's beat them 5-1!

It really was the trip of a lifetime.  I am so grateful for my step family and the opportunity to spend time with the ladies and fall head-over-heels in love with New York City.

If I didn't end up in Seattle, I would want to end up in New York City.  Even if I did have to live in a six-story walk up closet of an apartment.


My mom, step sisters, and I at Wicked!


No comments:

Post a Comment