Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 24.

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.



My kitty, Malky.


Malky is unlike any cat I have ever met.  Anyone that has had any interaction with Malky will agree, and always points it out!  She is the sweetest, most vocal, needy, goofy cat I have had the pleasure to be around.

Anytime I say, "MALKY!" I'm greeted with a "MROOOOOOOW". EVERY. TIME.

She sleeps with me.  Every night.  I sleep with my arm above my head and she nestles into the nook between my face and my arm.  I lay my face against her back and we sleep.

She is so patient with Ayla.  The poor kitty is pushed around, hair is pulled, she is sat on, drooled on, and lvoed so much by Ayla.  All the while Malky purrs lovingly.

Malky is special.  She means a lot to me.  More than that, even.  I can't leave her out of the family blog.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment