Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Week Old!

It's hard to believe that our baby girl is already a week old!  This week has flown by!  I could not have survived it without my mom.  How anyone could do this on their own without help is beyond me!

The past week so much has happened!

- We learned that Ayla is a night owl. oh my goodness.
- She can finally latch on! yay!
- We learned to change diapers super quick when she is still super sleepy so she won't cry
- We learned that a vibrating baby bouncer is completely necessary.
- I'm slowly learning that I NEED to sleep when she was sleeping because walking around the house all night is extremely tiring and I cannot survive off of two hours of sleep a night!
- Things will be much more difficult without my mom here.
- I can zip/button my pre prego jeans! YAY! (just gotta lose my little tummy)
- I love my baby girl more than I could have ever imagined loving anything and I can stare at her for hours.
One Week Old!


Going out in her huge boots!


Finally, a belly button with no cord attached! 
She is so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment