Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

I am bad at this blogging thing...

I haven't updated this thing in so long! Probably because they took away our internet at work. WHY?!


Anyway....


I am now 32 weeks pregnant and I feel like my stomach can't possibly can't get any bigger. Then I think about how I have 8 weeks left. (Or around there) UGH. GROSS.


I'm here in Washington visiting my mom and having MY FIRST BABY SHOWER!!! I am so excited, my mom has planned a very cute shower and I get to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in YEARS. I'm also really excited to start getting things for our little baby. :)


I'm currently sitting at my mom's desk in her classroom full of 2nd graders... I don't know how she does it. Other people's kids are crazy. She has way more patience than I could ever hope to have!


Here's an updated picture of my huge belly at 32 weeks.... enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment