- Procrastinating. We are moving in just over two weeks and I have yet to pack a single thing!
- Bumbo Seats and Bumbo Trays.
- Eyelash curlers.
- Little breathy "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhs".
- Bath time with rubber duckies and big splashes
- Wailing cries that turn to grins and giggles when I pick her up.
- Vanilla lattes from Juice and Java.
- Colorful clothing.
- Crinkly/Teething/Rattling Lion.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- Sleeping kitty and her 5 cuddly kittens.
- Tax returns.
- Unexpected comission checks.
- Heated leather car seats.
- Baby Bjorn.
- Baby hugs. (she has mastered the hug and I am loving it!)
- My favorite blog.
- Researching St. Louis and making big summer plans!
- Working half-days to ease out of my obsession with work.
- Cell phone cameras.
Clinging to her tub because she did not want me to get her out...
Tummy time with Malky!
Bare feet sure are sweet!