Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's See How Far We've Come...

My baby girl is 4 months old!  I can hardly believe it.  Time really does fly.  These past four months have been the most amazing, challenging, eventful months of my life!  I've watched my Tiny grow from a squishy little shrimp to a long and lean little angel!  Every day is something new and better than the day before.  I am so thankful for my sweet little girl and the way she loves me unconditionally, even when I can't seem to get things right.

Ayla Marie- 20 minutes old
Ayla Marie- 2 months old
Ayla Marie- 4 months old

She gets more beautiful every time I look at her!  Today at the doctor she had her 4 month shots (ow!) and she weighed in at 11.15 pounds.  She is 24 1/2" long.  She is still tall and VERY skinny!  The doctor said we need to thicken up her formula a bit because he's a little concerned about how skinny she is.  If the silly girl would just eat her food in the first place this wouldn't be an issue!

Fun Stats
At Birth:
Weight- 6.14 lbs
Height- 19 1/2"

2 Months:
Weight- 9.3 lbs
Height- 22"

4 Months:
Weight- 11.15 lbs
Height- 24 1/2"

*In her 2 month picture she is wearing her cute jungle jammies, she wore the exact same jammies today at her 4 month appointment.  She is still SO TINY!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment