Monday, May 17, 2010

St. Louis, MO.- PART 1

It's hard to believe that one month ago we packed up our little family, left Utah, and headed to St. Louis, MO!

The ride was a long one, and it was hard for our girl, but she was a trooper!

I am so glad that we have the chance to live somewhere that we probably never would have even visited.  Joseph is selling home alarm systems door-to-door (ew, I know, I would hate it!) for Pinnacle Security.  As you probably know, St. Louis is not the safest of cities, which makes it a great market for security systems.  I cannot believe that Joseph hits the doors every day, rain or shine, for ten hours a day!  Luckily I get to stay home with our baby girl exploring this awesome place that we temporarily call home.

It is so beautiful here!  Everything is so green and lush.  I can't say that the weather has been great.  I'd say it's poured cats and dogs about 75% of the time so far, but I don't mind.  I actually enjoy the rain as long as it isn't touching me!  The other 25% of the time it has been HOT and STICKY.  I can't even imagine what it's going to be like in the summer months!

Pinnacle has put us up in the Edgewater Court Apartments.  I love them!  The complex is HUGE.  There's a play ground, a few swimming pools (indoor and out), an exercise facility, tennis courts, a jogging trail, a 2 acre lake, trees, flowers, and wildlife everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment