Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

{20 Random Things About Me}

When I was younger and I used to keep a Dead Journal and then a Live Journal, I used to LOVE filling out these surveys about myself.  I saw a blogger fill out this random survey and I thought I would fill it out too.

{20 Random Things About Me}
  1. The first thing I did this morning was:  Hit "snooze" on my alarm clock.  Twice.
  2. My strength is:  My sense of humor.
  3. My weakness is:  Impatience.
  4. I feel like a beautiful person when:  When my daughter tells me that I look pretty.
  5. This weekend I'm going to:  Relax.  Clean.  Pack.  Spend time with my family.  Go to a wedding.  Go to church. 
  6. A TV character I'd most compare myself to is:  Pam on The Office.  "I used to be young and cute and sort of funny and, I could do those cute little cartoons and everyone who came through here was like, "who's that receptionist? I like her." Now I'm just a fat mom! Yeah. And you take one look at me and you're like, loser!"  :)
  7. The most important quality in a potential mate is:  Kindness.
  8. My guilty snack pleasure is:  Dirty Diet Coke
  9. My first kiss was:  Stupid.  Some boy at a birthday party when I was 14.  Spin the bottle?
  10. Someone who always makes me laugh is:  My daughter, Ayla.
  11. I'm annoyed by:  Rude, thoughtless people.
  12. The last books I read was:  Bloom, by Kelle Hampton.
  13. If there was a fountain of youth, I'd:  Swim in it!
  14. I cannot start my day without:  Crio Bru.  Yummm.
  15. My idol is:  My mom.  She is strong and caring and loving.
  16. If I was stuck on a deserted island, the one person I'd bring is:  My husband.
  17. I'd prefer to be (beautiful or book smart):  That's a silly question.  Who says you can't be both?
  18. The three wishes I'd ask for are:  Security, Heath, and Happiness.
  19. One word to describe me is:   Loud.
  20. A surprising fact about me is:  I was born in a car in England.
Currant Creek June 2013

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I don't know how you accomplish all that you do. You are amazing! Thanks for #15, that makes me cry. I'm not very good at in-person expressions of emotion. But, I think you are similar. Perhaps you can relate. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Dirty diet coke addddict!

    ReplyDelete