Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

This morning I had a dream about our baby. She was probably around 4 or 5 months old in my dream. I remember dressing her up in the outfits that I have already got for her and taking her to a store with me. When I woke up I had the strangest feeling. I missed her! Is it possible to miss something that you don't even have yet? I remember waking up and thinking, man, I don't want to have to wait so long to have her! It seems like we still have forever! According to my countdown I have 111 days to go! That's a lot! I'm sure it will go by quickly though, the past 23 1/2 weeks sure have.

This past weekend was fun. We hung out with Joseph's friend Kyle and his fiance Jessy. They grew up together in California. (Joseph and Kyle) We went to Jessy's house for a surprise party for Kyle on Thursday night, which he ruined. He was there when we showed up, he apparently wouldn't leave, so there was no surprise. Then Friday night we went to Red Robin with the same people that were at the surprise party and had a birthday dinner. On Sunday we had a mini Harry Potter marathon to prepare for the 6th movie. We went to Kyle's and watched The Sorcerer's Stone (the 1st movie), part of Prisoner of Azkaban (the 3rd movie), and The Order of the Phoenix (the 5th movie). It was a lot of fun!

Speaking of Harry Potter... we are going to see the midnight showing of The Half-Blood Prince tonight!! I cannot wait! It's going to be fun to watch the movie with all of the nerds that dress up like the characters :) I wanted to go to Salt Lake to see it but because it's a work night we decided to stick around here. I've been waiting for this movie forever! I bet it will be scary :)


Kyle's Birthday Dinner at Red Robin in Provo.


Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment