Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Cat Malky, the most jealous cat in the world.



Last night my extremely jealous and possessive cat realized that the crib and allllll the baby things inside it are not for her.

When I got out of bed this morning I walked out of my room and saw a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal that Joseph's sister-in-law got the baby from Disneyland. I was like, huh, that's weird, that was in the crib. So I walked into the baby's room.


Every single baby item that was in the crib was strewn about the room. There were baby clothes EVERY WHERE. She had taken each piece of clothing and dragged them around the room. There is a cute tutu I bought that she snagged all over. She chewed all the baby headbands so they are no longer headbands, they are just strips of cloth with bows on them. She even pulled the baby carrier out of the crib.


As I stood there staring at the damage she calmly walked in the room, stretched, meowed LOUDLY, jumped in the crib, and layed out across it, purring contently.


It was everything I could do not to throw her at the wall. I love her very much, she is an extremely funny kitty, but she is so possessive of me! I'm thinking she won't do very well with the baby. She's probably not going to like that I will be holding something else all the time and not her. She's probably not going to be able to sleep on my head anymore either! We'll see how it goes....


Here are some funny pictures of Malky-



Malky in the bathroom sink, one of her choice relaxtion spots.

Malky in the bedroom.
Malky and me sleeping.
Our usual sleep position.
And Again.
Another position she likes.
Malky in the car. She LOVES riding in the car and sitting in the back window.


Another strange place she will sit forever...
Caught her!

She is such a funny kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment