Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ayla's Haircut (2 weeks later!)

 A couple of weeks ago I decided that enough was enough when it came to Ayla's hair.  It was getting so long, which I loved!  But her bangs were constantly in her face.  They wouldn't stay "swooped" because they are so insanely straight.  The back of her hair was extra mullet-ish and the longest parts were really wispy (baby hair).  The thick nice hair was underneath and a different length.

So even though it was painful for me, I decided to chop it off.  Here are the pictures.

BEFORE:
Unruly bangs.
Wispy mullet.

Haircut time!


A movie and fruit snacks kept her occupied.
Bangs went first...
Then I snipped off the mullet.
And shaped it up, layering up the back of her head so it all lays smoothly.   And I of course added a bow because I thought she looked like a boy :(


AFTER:


So pretty!  And it's already grown out a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment