Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BYU Football

Last weekend I attended my very first BYU football game.  This has been on my bucket list of things to do before I leave (IF I EVER LEAVE) Utah.  Kyle's mom was able to watch Ayla and we went with his brother and sister-in-law.  I had so much fun.  BYU won!  I was not expecting that!  We sat right above the visitors section.  It was fun to watch the obviously drunk UCF fans get all worked up.  I loved sitting with Kyle and cheering and eating hot dogs and ice cream and texting our good friend Corinne, who supplied fun conversation/entertainment.  Her and her boyfriend were also at the game, just not sitting near us.  Next BYU game... I am so getting a cougar tail.  AKA giant maple bar.  Mmmm.


TOUCHDOWN!

I'm sad that I don't have any pictures of Kyle and I together from the fair or the game.  I need to get better at that!

This week's upcoming adventures... bowling with Corinne and Brady and Saturday at Lagoon!  Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment