Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Utah State Fair

Last night Kyle took Ayla and I to the Utah State Fair.  I have been craving a fair lately (the sights, sounds, animals, cotton candy, and candied apples!) so I was SUPER excited!

We got to visit his mom and sister-in-law at their booth "Sweetie Beadie" where they sold beaded watch bands, necklaces, and earrings.  We got cotton candy, walked around all the booths, watched seals perform a bit, played some ridiculously expensive games and lost terribly (I ALMOST made the baskets and he ALMOST got the football through the stars), and we got to see the animals!  Mine and Ayla's favorite part!  We saw doves and various other birds, including an Emu that Ayla called "Nemo", bunnies, goats, and cows! (My personal fav)

Ayla was excited by everything going on around her and didn't want to sit still!
Ayla with the seals in the background.  She called them "puppies".
I like that they're making the same face that says "Put the camera away!"
Ayla and Kyle petting the goats :)
"Hello horsey!"
This isn't the best picture but it shows how friendly my little girl is.  She loves everyone! (kinda scary)
This bull almost killed Ayla.  Literally.  Immediately after this picture was taken he started swinging his head back and forth at her and his horns almost took her out.  I have never been so scared!

We had a really great time at the fair!  Thank you Kyle, and thanks to Kyle's mama for the free passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment