Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A whole lot of nothings.

Since my camera flew into the abyss at Lagoon I have been seriously slacking in the photo department.  Mainly because my iPhone 3GS takes the worst pictures in the history of cell phone cameras.  I mean seriously, my old nokia took better pictures.  I will share the few pictures that I do have though.  (Ignore the terrible quality!)

My loves watching Monday Night Football


Eating a cookie and drinking some chocolate milk at Subway

One Saturday night we (Kyle, his friends, and I) were children and we TP'd someone's house.  YUP.

A little girl at church drew this picture of Ayla.  Ayla held it like  it was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen.  She stared at it for a good half an hour straight.  And I'm not kidding.  "pwetty picture AYA!"

Ayla fell asleep on Kyle after a long night of running around with other babies and carving pumpkins.

Carving pumpkins!  Stephen, Adam, Amanda, Madison, Ayla, Kyle and I!  We're missing Jenaca and Savannah who are taking this picture!

PUMPKINS!  Ours is the one on the right! (A bat inside of the moon...)

This is Ayla admiring her "pwetty hair" in the mirror before church.

Ayla is a total tomboy and she has recently been obsessed with being naked and with this UW hat.  She thinks she is prettiest when she is wearing this hat.  Always backwards :)

That's my phone dump for now... Minus the two pictures that Jenaca took which were stolen from her FB page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment