Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update

WE FINALLY GOT AN APARTMENT!!

It is a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom basement apartment in South Provo. I wish that the ad was still online so I could steal the pictures and post them on here, but he took it down. It's a cute little place with new carpet and flooring throughout, new paint, and new windows. I'm really excited about it! We'll be able to move in on June 14th.

Life has been pretty routine. Just working and walking and riding the bus all day, every day!

My cat has learned that if she leaps at me I will catch her so I now have to be on constant watch for a cat flying towards my chest. She loves to be carried around, I have created a monster. I have always wanted a cat that is more like a dog, constantly playing and following you and wanting attention. But now that I have it I wish I had one that would just lay on the bed by itself every once in a while. I mean HONESTLY, she follows me everywhere! (if you haven't noticed from the pictures I post where she is always present.) My mom sent Joseph and I a really cute baby carrier, which I will be giving to Joseph for Father's day. Don't worry, he doesn't read this blog so the surprise won't be ruined. I decided to open it up and try it out, with my cat Malky as the substitute baby, and she loved it. She did not want to get out. I don't know what I was thinking. Any way for her to be carried around she is going to love. Here's a picture of her in the carrier:


And here's a picture of how she sleeps with me at night. Alllll night. She insists on being as close to my face as I will let her be and there is nothing I can do to make her stay away.



She's a cute kitty. That's about all I have to say for now. I'm sure I'll have plenty to talk about once Joseph gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment