Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Salazar/Keene Family meets the Farley Family!

My new friend Tasha, along with my old friend Logan, and their beautiful new daughter Kylee, came to visit Utah from Sparks, Nevada!

We got to spend a decent amount of time with them... Dinner at Red Robin, chatting at our house, Tasha and I got coffee and pedicures, hanging out in the ER (Poor Nic!), and good-bye coffee at Starbucks!

It's been so fun for me getting to know and be friends with Tasha, she's a really sweet girl and we seem to have a lot in common. (the most fun thing being our baby girls who are only 8 weeks apart!)  Back in high school we were not fond of each other- at all!  It's funny how things change when you grow up and you can see past petty little things.  Spending time with her in person was really great, and it was nice to see Logan and his mama again as well.  What a great family!  Kylee is so adorable and such a happy little girl.  I hope that we get to see them again soon!

Here are some pictures from our visits!


Kylee and Ayla!

Kylee liked to touch Ayla and Ayla loved to stare at Kylee

Kylee Kay!

 
Ayla Marie!

First Best Friends!


Tasha and I with our girls

Just Tasha and I

No comments:

Post a Comment