Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SHOTS!

My sweet baby was born 2 months ago today!  And that means that she was due for her shots!  It was a terrible experience.  We both cried for a long time.  She's still hurting and has a fever and I am still feeling awful for her having to go through all of this.  But it will help keep her healthy and happy so it is worth it!

Today Ayla weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz (20th%), measured 22" long (40th%), and her head is 38cm (30th%).  The doctor confirmed what I already knew.  She is tiny.  Which is why I call her "Tiny".  She won't look up if I say "Ayla", but the second I say "Tiny", she looks right at me with a huge smile!

Here she is at her appointment:

Beautiful and content before her shots.

 
After her shots. (it breaks my heart all over again looking at these pics)


 
I'm sorry Tiny :(

No comments:

Post a Comment