Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She is my dolly!

Today Ayla spent time with her stuffed animals.

She loves Pooh Bear and wouldn't stop eating his ear.

She's my sweet baby doll :)


***Update on my Shape Ups***


They are working!  Or at least they seem to be.  After a few hours of wearing them my legs feel like they are on FIRE!  It's intense!  It makes walking around feel so much more productive!


I am happy to report that since January 8th I have lost 11.4 pounds!  It's a slow road, but if I keep working at it I will get there eventually!  I'm on pace to be at my goal weight (42 pounds lighter than I am now) on June 26th!  I can do it!

Oh and I traded my tan Shape Ups in for this pair:  (They just look better with my jeans and all my black workout clothes.)


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. These are so cute. I have some similar photos of my little dog, Junior with a bunch of stuffed animals we one at the Summer Fest. Matt told me that you saw me at Target the other night. I thought I recognized you too, but I wasn't really sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures of her with the animals. I love it.
    Eleven pounds is a ton!! Way to go! I should get me some of those shoes. Maybe they would help my posture and back aches.

    ReplyDelete