Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 01 - Introduce Yourself

Day 01 - Introduce Yourself

Hello, my name is Tonja Elizabeth Keene.  I am 26 years old.  I was born in a red Ford Festiva in Bury St. Edmunds, England.  I live in Provo, Utah, but Washington State will forever be my home.  I have a 15 month old daughter named Ayla Marie Salazar.  Her father's name is Eugene Joseph Salazar (he goes by Joseph) and I love him very much.  I work at Pinnacle Security, which is an alarm company.  I schedule installs for our inside sales team.  I have a cat named Malky.  Cat's are my very favorite animal, though I am obsessed with animals in general.  I drive a 1998 Subaru Forester and I love it.  I have a mom named Melanie and a step dad name Kurtis.  I have a dad named John and a step mom named Syl.  I have two little brothers, Brandon (23) and Chad (20).  I have 4 step siblings(I may be wrong on their ages); Adam (27), Aaron (25), Rachel (21), and Haleigh(18).  My favorite colors are green and orange.  My favorite season is fall.  My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas.  My favorite bands are Bright Eyes and The Beatles.  My favorite TV shows are How I Met Your Mother, Pawn Stars, The Shield, Weeds, and Arrested Development.  I love to daydream.  I LOVE to read.  I love music.  I love love love coffee.  I am scared of the dark.  I worry a lot.  I love the rain.  I am happiest when we have an overcast day.  I used to be a night owl but lately have a hard time staying up past midnight.  I am a lot more shy than you would think.  I love to be social, but it's hard for me.  I have a hard time expressing to people how much I care about them.  I love to be affectionate, but again, it's hard for me.  I love to be creative and I try so hard but my projects always end up looking like that of a 10 year olds.  I am not a good cook and I do not have any desire to be, but I love to eat good food.  I like to bake.  I love chocolate milk.  I would rather have fruity candy than chocolate.  I get way too involved in reality tv shows (American Idol makes me cry every week).  Having said that, every thing makes me cry.  Seriously, since being pregnant and having a child I am that girl, the one that always cries.  I am obsessed with Target.  My eyes are a dark forest green.  So are my daughters.  I love make up.  I have no patience.  Sleeping is my favorite activity.  I love New York City and it would be a dream to live there.  I want to go to Italy.  As a young girl I was a Scotish Highland dancer and I would love Ayla to be as well.  I want a Golden Retriever more than anything but must wait until the dog could have a great non-apartment life.  I love my family more than anything.  I love my friends almost as much as my family.  :)

And that's about all I can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment