Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 09 - Your Beliefs

Day 09 - Your Beliefs


My beliefs are just that.  Mine.  I have a very hard time opening up to people about what I believe.  It's very personal to me.  Seeing as I have a hard time opening up to people in general, something so intimate is hard for me to share.  What it comes down to is that I do have beliefs.  I have strong opinions.  I know that they are not the same as everyone else's beliefs and that's ok.  I do not care to push my beliefs on anyone and I do not think less of anyone for their different beliefs.

One belief that I do not mind sharing is this:  If we could all accept and embrace the fact that there are different beliefs and that it is not bad to believe differently from someone else, the world could be better.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around." -Henry David Thoreau

Because it snowed today... A lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment