Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 06 - Your Day

Day 06 - Your Day

Seeing as it's only 7:49 AM, I'll tell you about my day yesterday.  And seeing as it's a weekday, today will probably be exactly like yesterday, so it's ok.

February 22nd, 2011.
6:00 AM- Wake up, get ready for work.
7:06 AM- Roll into work 6 minutes late.
7:06 - 12:45 PM- Enjoy my job as a scheduler at Pinnacle Security.
1:05 PM- Get home. Talk with Joseph for a few minutes.
1:15 PM- Joseph goes to work.  Sit Ayla in her high chair and feed her chicken nuggets.  She loves them.
1:15 -3:00 PM- Deep clean the kitchen.  Reaarange cupboards, organize, scrub, sweep, etc.
3:00-4:00 PM- Ayla and I go jogging and visit the duckies.  Ayla has a snack.
4:30-6:30 PM- Ayla and I nap.  Oh wonderful napping...
6:30 PM- I whip together some seriously amazing enchiladas and they bake for 20 minutes. Then cool.
7:00 PM- Ayla and I enjoy a dinner of enchiladas and sour cream.  Ayla also enjoys a banana.
7:30 PM- I turn on a Sesame Street DVD to occupy the girl and I clean the living room. take out the trash, and vacuum.  Ayla squeals like a little girl when the vacuum is on.  Not a cry/scream like I'm used to, and actual squeal like a scared child and I love it.
8:30 PM- Ayla continues to watch Elmo while I hop in the shower.
8:45 PM- Ayla gets to take a bath.  She splashes and squeals and laughs until I drain the water and then she cries, scurrying to the other side of the tub trying to get away from me because she doesn't want to get out.
9:30 PM- Ayla and I read a couple of books, sing a couple of songs, and chase each other around the living room.  She has a small snack to go to bed with a full tummy.
9:55 PM- I tuck Ayla into bed. We read her "Goodnight" story that we read every night, with the fuzzy animal pages.  She pets each animal with her hand AND her foot, laughing each time.  She tucks the baby in at the end. Kiss goodnight, lights out.
10:00 PM- "Resolve" any dirty spots in the carpet. Looooove getting the carpet clean.
10:15 PM- Joseph comes home.  We finish watching "How I Met Your Mother".  Catch up on our days.
11:15-11:30 PM- Get into bed.

12:00 AMish- Fall asleep.

And that is my day, Monday through Friday.  Some days there will be a little more lounging, some days a little more running errands, but always spent with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment