Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 11 - Your Siblings

Day 11 - Your Siblings



My Brothers. Arizona Feb. 2011.

Brandon Jacob Keene
 Brandon is my younger brother, though people often think he's older than me.  Probably just because he's like 6'a-million".  Brandon is about to turn 24.  He's a student at ASU, studying history.  He spends his summers driving foreigners around the country showing them all there is to see and explaining the significance of each place.  Brandon plays the guitar.  Brandon has an amazing singing voice.  Brandon has a girlfriend named Jenny.  She lives in Germany.  You guessed it... he met her on one of his summer tours.  He has spent a lot of time in Germany since, which is pretty dang awesome.  Brandon is strongly opinionated and very emotional/sensitive, but not in a bad way.  Brandon and I have a lot of mutual friends because we're only 2 years apart and I have always loved that.  Brandon lived with us for a couple months to help take care of Ayla when she was a tiny baby and they have a special uncle/neice bond.

Chad Joshua Keene
Chad is my younger younger brother.  He just turned 21!  Unlike Brandon, he's an average height.  Chad is going to school at Green River Community College, sadly I don't know what he's studying.  Chad love love loves to skateboard, and he's really good at it.  Chad also plays guitar and piano and like Brandon, has an amazing singing voice.  (This is one thing that I was not as blessed with as my brothers were.)  Chad is also very passionate and sensitive, but not in a bad way.  (This must be a Keene thing?)  Chad and I don't have any mutual friends really.  I'm 5 years older than him and then there's the fact that he grew up in Kent while Brandon and I grew up in Stanwood.  I also feel like I don't know Chad as well as I'd like to.  The age gap and the fact that I haven't lived with him since I was 18 plays a big part in that.

I love both of my brothers very much.  I think that they are genuinely awesome guys and I love to brag about them to people who ask!  And sometimes even to people who don't ask.


My brothers and I on Halloween a loooong time ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment