Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween and Pumpkins

Ayla's first Halloween.  I had big plans.  I wanted my baby doll to have the time of her life!  Problem is, she's not even one yet and she had different plans.  Trick-or-treating in 30 degree weather?  No thanks.  Carving a pumpkin?  No mom.  Getting candy from strangers?  Are you crazy?!

OK, not quite what I had planned, but it was still a good time.

Rather than take her out to homes in the freezing cold weather we decided to settle for trick-or-treating at Joseph's work.  Here are the pictures that I got:

Our little cheerleader with her candy bag.
Ayla with Waldo.  AKA uncle Curtis.
She was a little skeptical of the creepy decor...

Cute Team Daddy!

Her loot!  She definitely appreciated it later.  As did I.  :)

The next day we carved our pumpkins...

Ayla helping carve.  Supervised, of course.
"What's in here?"
My favorite hand surrounded by my favorite color.  LOVE this picture.  :)

All of a sudden Ayla was over it.  She was ready for bed!

Pumpkins!


Even though we lost our littlest family member half way through, carving pumpkins was a lot of fun.  It's been way toooo long since I have carved.  Thank goodness for my Tiny girl, she's rekindling lots of traditions.  I can't even wait for the upcoming holidays....

Aaaaaand I can't forget.... Happy Halloween from Kat Von D!



No comments:

Post a Comment